PPW Motorcars is pleased to offer what is easily the finest 1962 Sabra Sport Roadster available anywhere and likely in existence!
This beautiful and correct 1962 Sabra Sport Roadster, which was exquisitely ordered in the classic, elegant, and period correct Red with a like new black soft top over a soft and supple Red and Hounds tooth Interior is as good as they come. With just 802 miles from new, this is likely the lowest mileage Sabra in existence.
Further, this example has had a mechanical freshening, making sure that it runs and drives as well as it looks. It starts on the first turn of the key when cold, idles, runs, and drives like a new car. We have many older vehicles come through and never before have we had a car from the 60’s that runs and drives as well as this one does.
The vehicle is in magnificent condition throughout. While the photos speaking for themselves, we are happy to go over any detail the prospective buyer wishes. We can’t say enough about the condition, top and bottom.
- Spectacular Condition!
- Only 802 Miles Since New!
- Just Acquired from a Billionaire and Franchise Ferrari Dealer Owner’s Car Collection!
- Isreal’s Only Production Car!
- California Black Plate!
- One 354 Produced and 153 to come to the USA!
- AACA National First Prize Winner!
- Owned by the Original Dealer for over 40 Years!
- Stunning Undercarriage!
- Fantastic Option List
- Chrome Wire Knockoff Wheels
- White Wall Tires
- Nardi Steering Wheel
- Disc Brakes
- Rare Factory Removable Hardtop
- Mechanically Freshened!
- Runs and Drives Like New!
- Best Color Combination!
- Stunning and Correct Red Exterior with a Black Hardtop!
- Soft and Supple Red and Hounds Tooth Interior!
- Like New Black Soft Top!
- Correct White Wall Tires!
- Books, Manuals, Tool Kit, Jack, Spare, Literature, and Production Trace Certificate from the Israel Motor Industry!
- Incredible Investment Potential!
- Without a doubt, The Finest Examples to be Found Anywhere, at Any Price!
- Just Serviced and Ready to be Enjoyed Today!
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Price: $89,900 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 6, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.