1954 Kaiser Special Two-door Club Sedan
- Next-to-last model year for Kaisers
- Early-series 1954 Kaiser Special Club Sedan
- One of only 500 early 2 door Specials built in 1954
- Two-door is much rarer (one for every six four-doors), and now command a price premium
- Rebuilt 226 CID inline six-cylinder engine • Rebuilt three-speed manual transmission and 3.91 gearing
- Correct Jade Green Metallic over Stardust Ivory exterior
- All-original bleached “bambu” upholstery with green inserts
- Rebuilt suspension, new exhaust and drum brakes
- Kelsey Hayes style full chrome spoke wheels with a full matching spare
- Firestone Deluxe Champion wide whitewall tires, size 7.10-15
- Amber fog lights
The correct two-tone Jade Green Metallic over Stardust Ivory paint and trim are in overall excellent order, as are the glass panels and lights, including the amber fog lights over the front bumper. The bodywork is straight and solid and the undercarriage looks extremely tidy.
The Kaiser’s engine bay is extremely tidy, the chrome bumpers are beautiful, the battery appears new, the cargo area is in very good order with its green carpeting and full size matching wire wheel, whitewall tire.
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States
See listing: 1954 Kaiser Special Two door Club Sedan (from July 26, 2020)