- Custom Model A Pickup with over $200,000 spent on the build
- Show winning truck
- TCI chassis with custom independent front suspension
- Custom ALA-CART front end
- Burgundy metallic exterior with tan leather interior
- 350 CID small-block Chevrolet engine with Dart heads and Hillsboro 8-stack electronic fuel injection and dual exhausts
- Bowles 700R4 four-speed automatic transmission with Currie nine-inch polished Ford rear end
- Custom hood and hood sides with Alumicraft grille
- Billet Specialties Vintec five-spoke alloy wheels
- Oak cargo bed floor with ultraviolet-resistant finish
- Swing-away steering column mount with Ididit steering column
- Custom dash panel with AutoMeter gauges
- Custom Zero to Cool radiator
- Powermaster alternator, starter
This custom Ford Model A Pickup was the personal truck and build by the owner of Old Dog Street Rods right here in St. Louis before his passing. It was a $200,000 build using only the best of the best and many decades of build experience!
Dressed in high quality metallic burgundy paint with an oak cargo bed floor, the truck’s paint and trim are in overall excellent condition. The custom body is straight and solid and those oak planks in the cargo bed carry an ultraviolet-resistant finish.
This truck rolls on Goodyear radials, size 225/45ZR17 in front and 245/45R18 in back. Each tire is mounted on a Billet Specialties Vintec five-spoke chrome wheel. The wheels and tires are all in very good order.
Underneath, this truck rides on a immaculate TCI chassis with custom independent front suspension and a custom ALA-CART front end. The truck wears a custom steel hood, hood sides, an Alumicraft grille and vertically-stacked headlights.
Under that custom hood is a 350 CID Smallblock Chevrolet V-8 with the following modifications – Dart heads, Hillsboro eight-stack electronic fuel injection, Powermaster alternators and starter, Custom Zero to Cool radiator and breathing via dual exhausts. Backing this motor is a Bowles 700R4 four-speed automatic transmission and a Currie nine-inch polished Ford rear end.
Inside, the cab features tan leather upholstery, tan carpet and matching headliner, all in excellent condition. The three-spoke, aftermarket steering wheel is mounted on an Ididit custom steering column and has a swing-away column mount to aid ingress and egress. The wheel frames a custom metal dashboard replete with AutoMeter gauges but the fuel gauge is inoperable. A floor-mounted shift lever rounds out the interior. The custom hardtop is also removable if you choose and we have photographed the truck with top on and off.
If you’re looking for a cool custom Model A pickup to add to your collection, this customized Model A would fit the bill. Ditto if you’re after something unique to take your local cruise night or car show events. Stop by MotoeXotica Classic Cars today to check out this customized Model A truck!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1929 Ford Model A (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: motoexotica
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States